Angie is a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in her field. Angie has over 27 years’ experience in the NHS, Social Services, and the Independent Sector. Angie has worked with a diverse range of client groups including elderly care, general medicine and orthopaedic care. Her stand out experience centres on neurological care, spinal injuries and vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and behavioural problems.
Her career history is well versed with management and development, including working as a regional support manager for a major organisation and providing domiciliary care for clients suffering with neurological disorders.
Angie has undertaken Case Management since 2006 and has worked specialising in catastrophic injury since 2008. She has extensive experience as a service development and operational manager within the industry. She focussed for a significant period on providing vocational rehabilitation case management services for clients with Acquired Brain Injury and mental health conditions associated with the same. In addition, Angie has vast experience working with vulnerable adults with learning and behavioural difficulties. She has undergone extensive training in relation to sexually challenging behaviour.
Angie has undertaken expert witness work for a number of years, commencing with liability in 2014, followed by quantum with a particular focus on ABI’s, spinal cord injuries, psychological trauma and major orthopaedic injuries.
- Registered General Nurse;
- Diploma in Professional Nursing Studies;
- Safeguarding Accredited Trainer;
- ENB998 – Teaching & Assessing in Clinical Practice;
- PACE qualified.
- Expert witness;
- Extensive case management experience, both operationally and at management level;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Report writing;
- Quality improvement.
- Neurological care;
- Spinal injuries;
- Brain Injuries;
- Vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and behavioural problems;
- Care, general medicine and orthopaedic care;
- Care and Case Management;
- Loss of Services.