Siobhan is a Chartered Physiotherapist with extensive and varied clinical experience within the NHS and independent sector. Siobhan qualified as a Physiotherapist in 1996 and later moved into Adult Musculoskeletal Specialism gaining experience in orthopaedics, pain management, hand surgery, hydrotherapy, rehabilitation and clinical education.
She succeeded in becoming part of an innovative team setting up and delivering a Weight Management service in Doncaster. This broadened her experience in chronic condition management, cognitive behavioural and motivational therapies. This clinical experience has led to Siobhan becoming a visiting university lecturer and to publication in a specialist physiotherapy journal. Siobhan now works as an independent autonomous practitioner.
She has an extensive and varied clinical case mix which includes complex neuro-musculoskeletal conditions, the treatment and management of long term conditions, persistent pain and illness behaviours.
She is instructed by Claimant and Defendant solicitors and undertakes reports on liability and quantum.
- Chartered Physiotherapist;
- BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy;
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy;
- Health and Care Professions Council;
- Medico Legal Association of Physiotherapists.
- Expert Witness;
- Training Clinicians;
- Clinical Assessment of adults with injury and disability including orthopaedic, spinal, soft tissue, long term conditions and persistent pain issues;
- University Lecturing;
- Report Writing;
- Critical Evaluation and Clinical Audit;
- Journal Publication.
- Clinical Assessment of adults/children with illness and disability;
- Chronic Pain;
- Complex neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.